Rukayat Shodiya popularly known has shodyreeks graduated from the department of political science and international relation in OSU She has decided tew pursue her dream which is MUSIC… in this song which she titled ‘You and I’ featuring unilag’s sensational rapper MVP, she has shown what it takes to get to the peak of the Nigeria Music industry in little time. You and I is produced by legendary producer, ECHO.
Yesterday night using my @SexyNigerians account which is dedicated towards celebrating sexy Nigerians, I decided to do a monday night countdown of #10SexyNigerianCelebs and it was hell of fun. If you missed it, here’s it!
10. @Denrele_Edun I love this guy cos he’s unique and walks on his own! His hair is his best friend and he just doesn’t stop to enjoy life!
9. @ChidinmaEkile “she dey do me kedike”
8. @Patorankingfire Dancehall/Reggae rave of the moment
Patoranking (@patorankingfire) blazes in at
6. At no6 is @Koredebello the ladies man of course.
5. Middle of the pack is @RubyGyang The soul diva who’s got a good man enters at NO5
4. The guy that likes to play the stupid song everyday, @BezIdakula gets in at NO4. He’s now married so ladies don’t trip 😉
3. At no 3 is the gospel song-stress @Nikkilaoye
I know the list is getting hot now, hold your breath you will still get to NO 1
2. At number 2 is the cute and dimply Omo
Baba Olowo Mr. Davido @iam_Davido
1. Topping the list is the inevitable @ToolzO in my words, “If ToolzO walks beside you and you don’t turn back to take a look at her sexy body, you can kill humans then”
Lil’ Kim is now the proud mama of a
6-pound, 5-ounce baby girl,
Entertainment Tonight reports.
The Brooklyn rapper gave birth at
9:58 this morning in New Jersey
at the Hackensack University
Medical Center. As previously
reported, the proud papa is New
York-based rapper Mr. Papers. The
couple named their baby girl Royal
Reign. The name is definitely
unique, but not as unusual as other
celebrity baby names.
Royal Reign is the 39-year-old
lyricist’s first child. Her shocking
pregnancy was first announced
back in February, after she showed
up to a Fashion Week performance
donning a huge baby bump.
“I’m so excited! I’m a few months
along, I can’t wait to be a mom!”
she exclaimed in an interview.
At the time of the announcement,
most folks were in the dark
regarding the identity of the
child’s father. However, Kim’s
longtime boyfriend, Mr. Papers,
came forward shortly after,
letting the world know that he was
the father -to-be. It’s unclear if
the couple has plans for a star-
studded wedding ceremony now
that their little bundle of joy is
here, but Papers did express a
desire to marry Kim during an
interview last month. I suppose
we’ll have to wait and see what
these two have up their sleeves.